Tuesday 5 June 2012

Jubilee Nail Art..

Hey Guys, 

Now that Hannah has finished the 31 day nail art challenge, it gives me a chance to show off some of my own designs! Apologies for the lack of my contribution, this end of term has been very busy with exams and all. Anyway, since it's the Queen's Diamond Jubilee today, I decided now would be a good time to put up my union jack nails! I tried to make them a bit more feminine since I'm not the biggest fan of the union jack design fashion-wise...


I'm thinking the Queen or Kate would definitely suit some of this Jubes nail art for the occasion! It was fairly easy to do, I just painted a base coat of Barry M in "Blueberry", then sketched the red cross over the top with a red nail art pen, and added the white dots with a white nail art pen. Though you can't really see it in the photo, I added a bit of red glitter varnish too! 

What do you think? Did you do anything special for the Jubilee? 


No comments:

Post a Comment