Now we've all seen Zooey Deschanel's amazing tuxedo nails and, well frankly, absolutely loved them! They're just so cute!
We found an amazing blogger who put a twist on it and decided it was worth a try ourselves!
Check it out here: http://lyndarthemerciless.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01/manicure-monday-feeling-retro-in.html
Here's our version!
These nails are pretty easy and are so much fun - got loads of attention and compliments for them!
For the Thumb in a dinner jacket
1) Paint on your white base coat for the shirt
2) Using a black nail varnish, paint the entire nail apart from a small triangle at the base
3) Use the black again for the bow tie and buttons detail on the shirt
4) Finish off with a white nail art pen painting on the detail of the jacket collar!
For the Fingers
1) Similar to the thumb in the white base coat for the shirt
2) Using a black nail art pen, paint on the bow tie, buttons and the cumberband!
Nothing wrong with dressing your nails up every now and then, now is there!
What do you guys think?