Now after doing this challenge I became a HUGE fan of animal print nail art, so decided to go back to Day 13. The nail art also follows the gradient design of Day 10. Now I've stressed how much colour means here at HanDee so decided to spice things up for this repeat and based the design on my funky shoes!
1) Choose about 7 different colours for your rainbow effect
2) Use small pieces of sponge (any will do!) and dab a layer of pink at the base of your nail
3) Repeat this with your other colours (red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple)! Making sure the previous layers are dry before doing any more!
4) Once all these are dry, paint on black zebra/tiger stripes
5) Finish off with a topcoat!
So here it is, the end of the challenge. I definitely recommend any budding nail art-ists do this as it gives you LOADS of practice at so many different designs you may not have considered doing before! It's been loads of fun!