Wednesday 2 May 2012

31 Day Nail Art Challenge - Day 25


Here's Day 25 - Inspired by Fashion...


Now I don't know all that much about what's 'on trend', so decided to have a look through Vogue pics for anything funky that caught my eye, and here's what I found!


This outfit is from the Vogue Spring/Summer 2012 Trends Collection: 'Decorative Day'. This comes from the brilliant Louis Vuitton! Decided to use this pattern as inspiration for my nails as it's nice and light and pastels seem perfect for the sun!


Here's my interpretation (apologies for how messy it is!)





Pretty simple really guys!

1) Start off with a white base coat
2) Using a pastel green and a sponge, apply a light layer of green over the majority of your nail, leaving the area by the cuticle bare
3) For the small flowers, paint 5 small dots in a circular pattern
4) When dry, add a silver centre to the flowers


HanDee

xx

1 comment: